Thankful

I wish I were. . .
I wish I had. . .
I wish. . .

Today, I am thankful for what is. I am thankful that I have a husband that supports me, laughs with me, and cries with me. He is my best friend, and I am the luckiest woman on earth.

I am thankful for a career that I really enjoy. Even though it seems like I am the stressed beyond belief this time of year, I love working with my students and colleagues. I got into this business to make a difference.

I am thankful for food. Silly, yes, but what's a few pounds added on when I can taste the magnificent delicacies cooked up by my husband or discovered at some of our favorite haunts.

Life is good, and today I am thankful for what I have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D It's good to be thankful for what you have because complaining gets you nowhere.

March 8, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous said...

The present is now... the past you can't change. We have a lot to be thankful for if you look at the rest of the world... Great Post

-------------
http://joerps.blogspot.com/

March 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment